Here are some tips to do just that:
- Use complementary colors. If your ride is a red convertible you don’t want to dress in red because you’ll blend in with the interior. Choose a bright color that will accent the seats and exterior of your car and all eyes will be drawn to you!
- Remember the weather. If it’s freezing out don’t skip wearing a coat and boots just because you’ll be going straight indoors when you reach your destination. Wear a warm coat and boots (or just bring them along) just in case you have a vehicle malfunction or are in an accident. Even if you just want to stop for gas or a snack you’ll want to stay warm in style.
- Coordinate your accessories. Shop at a website such as Tory Burch and you’ll be able to match your driving gloves with your bag as well as your shoes or boots. Sunglasses, hats, and scarves will round out your driving look while you’re on the road.
- If you’re heading to work remember to carry your business items in style, too. You can use a Tory Burch coupon to save on satchels and totes to hold everything from your laptop to your legal pads and everything in between. Don’t forget a matching cosmetic bag for those quick makeup fixes!
- Whatever your fashion style remember to think of the time you spend in your car when you’re shopping for new wardrobe items. Whether you’re on your way to a club, the beach, or a day at work you can look your best every mile of the way. After all, isn’t that what being a fashionista is all about?